miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

***life is beautiful*** an exellent movie


Hiii everybody! Today I'm going to talk about an interesting and beautiful film, the name of film is LIFE IS BEAUTIFULL one of my favorite films, I like it so much.
it’s a Italian movie that shows one moment of humanity history with a lot of suffering, pain and die,it is based on the second world war.
it tells how an Italian Jew, Guido Orefice (played by Roberto Benigni, also director and co-writer of the film), invents a kind of romance as opposed to the terrible world around them both to him and his son. In the development of film Guido and Dora have a romance, but happiness doesn’t last long, and more lately, he with his uncle and his son (Joshua has 5 years, was a kid) are deported to a Nazi concentration camp. Guido makes up a game in which people have to play, get grumpy hide of the German guards. The father's imagination makes Joshua live the Holocaust of a different way.
I won’t tell you the end of the story, but I'll tell that this film was winner of over 40 international awards including three Oscar awards.
When the film finished I cry so much, because the end was unexpected, I was surprised, and felt a combination of feelings that made me think deeply about life, for this reasons this film is one of my favorites films….after all, life is beautiful….
It's a beautiful film!! It’s the best, very good, to those who haven't seen this movie, I recommended too, and those who saw, tell me what did you think….
awaiting for your coments and your opinions…see you soon
kisses


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Caro!!!

    This film is very beatifull!!!
    I like the main character's personality,
    see you in class
    Shalom!!!

    PD: I miss an "L" in the title (beatifull)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :O
    life is beatiful is one of my favourite movies but the end of it, is very very sad. Evry time that I see it, I cry. I liked your post, see you! bye!

    ResponderEliminar