jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

A physiological reaction: stress


many of us have been stressed.....Stress is something we all have to deal with at different times in our lives. Our bodies are designed to feel stress and to react to it. It is impossible to avoid stress or events that may cause stress..... so What is stress?
Stress is your reaction to any change that requires you to adjust or respond. Because stress comes from how you respond you can learn to control it.
Stress can be caused by anything that requires you to adjust to a change in your environment. Your body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses. We all have our own ways of coping with change, so the causes of stress can be different for each person.

many of us have been stressed, IS INEVITABLE!! for example before a certamen or anything that cause me stress, my body's reaction whit stomach ache, or I feel very nervous, I feel angry, irritable, impatient I dont know why..... what I do?
give me some space take some time every day doing something you enjoy and not thinking about anything else.
well, dear classmates count to 10 before exploding in furious is a good idea too jajajajaj I do it frecuently :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario